Club Restaurant in Gouverneur
This photo of the Club Restaurant, located at 8 Church Street, managed at the time by F. D. Moore, was taken circa 1910-1920. Note stuffed animals on walls, including a deer, parrot, owl, and squirrel. Gouverneur, NY.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.