Children and teacher of the Brown’s Falls School
The Brown’s Falls school was in District No. 10 and was built in 1893. It was patterned after the Star Lake school. The first teacher was Ella Mead. Circa 1900-1910. Oswegatchie, NY.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.