Carthage Auto Supply Company parts department in Carthage
The parts department of the Carthage Auto Supply Company, owned by Dominic Condino. Circa 1950s. Carthage, NY. From a booklet written by Dudley Danielson called “Carthage, NY – 1785-1980.”
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.