Portrait of construction worker in turbine in South Colton
Workman gives the turbine at the end of the penstock a final once over. South Colton Station, one of the hydro-electric plants in Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation’s Raquette River development. 1954. South Colton N.Y. Photo: Colton Historical Society.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.