Commercial House Hotel in Tupper Lake
Exterior of the Commercial House (a Stewart’s now sits on this site), which was an early hotel in Tupper Lake. It burned down in 1898. Circa 1890s. Tupper Lake, NY.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.