Bullis’ Grocery in Canton
Henry Bullis in front of his grocery store, which was located on the south side of Main Street in Canton. Note the advertisement for Pillsbury’s Flour on the right side of the storefront. Also, the front windows are reflecting the facades of the buildings located across Main Street. Circa 1910. Canton, NY.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.