Avery’s Hotel and Restaurant in Piseco
Avery’s Hotel and Restaurant, previously Avery’s Inn. This building was the third version of Avery’s. Circa 1950s or 1960s. The hamlet of Piseco in the town of Arietta, NY. Photo courtesy of the Hamilton County Historian’s Office.
- Where: Piseco
- When: 1950-1960
- Work: Retail and Services, Sport, Recreation, and Tourism
- Institution: Hamilton County Historian's Office
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.