Three conservation officers on the job near Plattsburgh
Three NYS Conservation Department officers on the job. The NYS Conservation Department became the Department of Environmental Conservation in 1970. Circa 1950. Photo donated by Jack Drury from conservation officer Carl Prue’s album. Plattsburgh, NY.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.