Early automobiles at the Stevens House in Lake Placid
Early automobiles lined up outside the Stevens House (a hotel) in Lake Placid. Note that all automobiles in this photo have gas lights; Cadillac introduced electric lights in 1912.
Circa 1905-1912. Lake Placid, NY.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.