Staff of the state sanatorium in Ray Brook
The Ray Brook Sanitorium was erected in 1902 as a TB Sanatorium. It closed in 1975. Ray Brook Staff. Standing, left to right : Dr. Toole, Yeagan, Lawrence, Dr. James Monroe, Fred Beck, John Eisenhouer, Norm Sheffrin, Dr. F. Clark White, Dr. David V. Pecora
Seated: Dr. Agustin Rivas y Zepeda, Dr. Janet Kohl (the only female doctor), a woman named Sophie, and an unknown man. Circa 1960. Ray Brook, NY. Courtesy of Historic Saranac Lake.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.