Firefighters in front of original fire department in Plattsburgh
The original Plattsburgh Fire Station No. 1, firemen standing around the car on Trinity Park. The Fire Department was eventually moved to Cornelia Street. Circa 1900-1910. Plattsburgh, NY. Clinton County Historical Association. Brewer Collection.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of this photo contact the Clinton County Historical Association at [email protected]