Main Street in Cranberry Lake
Main Street (now Route 3) in Cranberry Lake when it was a dirt road. Catholic Church and schoolhouse can be seen on left. In 1926, it became the first paved road in the Town of Clifton. The two children appear to be pulling a baby carriage or wagon down the middle of the road. Note wooden sidewalk on right. Circa 1910 Cranberry Lake, NY.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.