L.M. Wainwright’s Farmers Sheds in De Kalb Junction
M. Wainwright’s Farmers Sheds, where farmers would keep their horses for the duration of a town visit; the equivalent of a modern day parking garage but for horses. Circa 1910-1920s. De Kalb Junction, NY.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.