Hunting Trophies on car in Plattsburgh
Hunters pose with game laid across an automobile in front of Duley’s Garage on Miller Street in Plattsburgh. Duley’s Garage operated from 1928 until 1961. Clinton County Historical Association. Brewer Collection.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.