Father and son in Duclos Barbershop in Watertown
Theodore R. “Ted” Duclos (left) with his son Glendon “Glen” Duclos inside the Duclos Barbershop. The shop was located at 561 State Street, and it was operated at this location from 1925-1969, when Ted passed away. The building was torn down in 1970, and Duclos Barbershop relocated to 729 State Street, where Glen continued to run it. 1942. Watertown, NY. Donated by Maurice Anthony “Mo” Pfister. Courtesy of the Jefferson County Historical Society.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.