Sulphite processing building
Exterior of a sulphite processing building owned by the Island Paper Company in Carthage. Located on an island in the Black River between Carthage and West Carthage. Among the men pictured are Ray and James Champion. Circa 1916. Carthage, NY. Donated by Jim Smith of Carthage, NY. Courtesy of the Town of Wilna Historian’s Office Collection.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.