Steamboat tied up at the village dock in Long Lake
The Daniel P tied up at village dock. It was the largest steamboat to cruise Long Lake, and was used from 1909 until 1911 and built by George Smith. Circa 1910. Long Lake, NY. Photo courtesy of the Town of Long Lake Archives.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.