Sheppard’s Barber Shop in Alexandria Bay
Three workers in Sheppard’s Barber Shop, located by the river walk. Pictured from left: Mr. Sheppard, George Beach, and Riley Perry. Sheppard’s daughters owned Sheppard’s Gift Shop. Circa 1910. Alexandria Bay, NY. Courtesy of the Alexandria Township Historical Society.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.