Inside Harvey’s Pharmacy in Tupper Lake
The interior of Harvey’s Pharmacy, located at 117 Park street. Pictured are Mr. Harvey and customers. Circa 1920. Tupper Lake, NY. Photo courtesy of the Goff-Nelson Memorial Library.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.