Exterior of Riverside Inn in Saranac Lake
The Riverside Inn, first named Blood’s Hotel. Opened in 1860 and torn down in the 1930s. Very popular for its dances and balls. A brass band performs in front of the hotel. Circa 1900. Saranac Lake, NY. Courtesy of Historic Saranac Lake.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.