A view of the St. Regis Mills village in Deferiet
The “new village” built by the St. Regis Paper Company to house workers at the plant. Circa 1901. Deferiet, NY. Courtesy of the Jefferson County Historical Society.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.