Man with horses at Politsch Place in Benson
George Politsch with his horses Molly and Flora at Politsch Place, which used to be the town post office. Circa 1917. Upper Benson in Benson, NY. Photo courtesy of the Hamilton County Historian’s Office.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.