Franklin House Hotel on the bank of the Oswegatchie River in Fullerville
Franklin House Hotel on the bank of the West branch of the Oswegatchie River, which is filled with logs. Circa 1880. Fullerville in the Town of Fowler, NY.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.