Four men outside Green’s Market in Saranac Lake
Green’s Market, a beloved village institution. It was open from the mid-1920s to the mid-1980s. Circa 1920. Saranac Lake, NY. Photo taken by Charlie Green. Originally printed in the Adirondack Daily Enterprise. Courtesy of Historic Saranac Lake.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.