Construction workers building a surge tank in South Colton
Surge tank foundation and riser at the South Colton hydro-electric plant, part of Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation’s Raquette River development. 1954. South Colton N.Y. Taken by the Niagara Mohawk Power Corporation Central Division Photographic Department. Courtesy of the Colton Historical Society.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.