Children in front of the bunks at Camp Beattie in Long Lake
Bunks at Camp Beattie, a children’s summer camp at Caedmuir Lodge run by Mrs. Elvira S. Beattie and Mr. Robert W. Beattie. The camp was established in 1925 and closed in the 1950s. Circa 1930s. Long Lake, NY. Photo courtesy of the Town of Long Lake Archives.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.