C. H. Leete Potsdam Foundry and Machine Shop on Fall Island in Potsdam
Located on Maple Street (Fall Island), Leete Foundry and Machine Shop dealt in the manufacture and repair of water wheels (turbines), machinery that was used by lumber mills, box factories and quarries. Stock consisted of hardware, stoves and agricultural implements. In 1920, owner Charles Leete employed 12 men at this shop. Circa 1920. Potsdam, NY.
North Country Public Radio is not the owner or holder of copyright for any images within the North Country at Work archive. For uses of a photo (other than educational or non-commercial purposes), contact the photo’s institution of origin.